Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite 8" FL Dome Port with Extension

Started by aeweems12 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite 8" FL Dome Port with Extension

4 posts
  1. Good used condition Ikelite 8" dome port with extension ring (I believe the one for lenses up to 3.5"), extra o-ring, neoprene cover, & zoom gear. I currently can't find the locking mechanism that goes with this, but will keep looking for it. If I don't find it, the kit is ~$15 from Backscatter. Dome is in good condition with a few very minor scrapes that don't affect/show up in your pictures. The dome shade has a couple of love scrapes/scratches, but they're only cosmetic. Dome was used in a mixture of salt & fresh water dives & was soaked & cleaned after each use. I tend to be super gentle & baby my photography & dive gear, so you'll be getting a dome (plus extension ring & zoom gear) in pretty good used condition for well less than half of what it costs new.

     

    $250 plus shipping CONUS. Paypal F&F preferred or add $8 if using G&S.

    20230312_173334.jpg

    20230312_173405.jpg

    20230312_173421.jpg

    20230312_173436.jpg

  2. $200 plus shipping & any PayPal fees (if G&S used)

  3. Still available

  4. Sold!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.