Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Zoom gear for Sony FE 12-24mm F/4

Started by Phil Rudin ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Zoom gear for Sony FE 12-24mm F/4

4 posts
  1. Nauticam Zoom gear #37153, SFE1224-Z for the Sony FE 12-24mm F/4 G lens. Gear is in excellent condition with all original packaging retail $220.00 selling shipped in the US 48 for $165.00.

    Nauticam recommends the 230mm port with 40mm extension which I also have for sale.

    IMG_4998.jpg

    IMG_4993.jpg

    IMG_4999.jpg

  2. I am interested.  Tell me about the 230 port as well.

  3. I will send you a PM.

  4. Bump.

     

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.