I am in the market for a new strobe light to use with my Sony A1 camera in a Nauticam housing, and I was hoping to get your advice and opinions on which one to purchase. After doing some research, I am considering the Ikealite DS230 strobe, but I am not entirely sure if it is the right choice for my camera and housing.
My budget for the strobe, TTL trigger, and cables is around $4,000, so I want to make sure I am getting the best quality for my money. I am looking for a strobe that is compatible with the Nauticam A1 housing and that will give me high-quality lighting for my underwater photography - wide angle mainly.
I would appreciate any advice you may have on the compatibility of the Ikealite DS230 with the Nauticam A1 housing, as well as any recommendations you may have for compatible TTL triggers and cables (fiber or electronic) to use with this combo. If you have any other suggestions for strobes in this price range, I would be happy to hear them.
Thank you in advance for your help and input.