Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Red or magenta filter?

Started by ROUS ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Red or magenta filter?

1 posts
  1. I'll be diving in the kelp forest off Catalina Island in Southern California this summer and shooting video.  Should I opt for my red filter or the magenta?  It's a one-day dive, so I will not be able to check the results overnight and correct for the next day.  I'll be running my Big Blue lights in blue mode.  Given all the green kelp waiving around, I'm guessing magenta. Thoughts?

    kelp.jpg

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.