Skip to content

Lights, Strobes, and Lighting Technique / Archived topic

Underwater Cablery Workshop

Started by WetLight ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Underwater Cablery Workshop

1 posts
  1. Hello,
    i am looking for a repair workshop, if possible in Europe, able to custom-make all types of cables (Nikonos V & Ikelite), straight, Y, Hub, all lengths or with hybrid connections Sub-Terrestrial! Fifteen years ago, I had met a Belgian engineer who was doing tailor-made work for me, but he unfortunately no longer practices... If you have any tips, I’m ready! In particular I am urgently looking for a hub of 2 female connections to the standard Nikonos V.
    Thank you in advance...
    Valéry.
     
     

     

     

     

    Edited by WetLight

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.