Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: 4.33 Nauticam Dome + 35 Extension + GH5 Flash trigger

Started by Blenny84 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: 4.33 Nauticam Dome + 35 Extension + GH5 Flash trigger

5 posts
  1. Hi guys,

    I am looking for some bits to complete my current rig in case anyone is interested in selling. 

    18803 N120 Nauticam 4.33" Acrylic Fisheye Dome Port - plain port with no built in extensions

    21135  N120 Nauticam 35mm extension ring with lock

    26309 Nauticam Mini Flash Trigger for Panasonic GH5

    Thanks

     

     

  2. I may have an 18803 for sale, if you're still looking.

    Gary

  3. Sorry,  read my numbers wrong.  I don't have the 18803.

  4. Hi Gary, no worries, found one anyway. Thanks

    Still looking for

    21135  N120 Nauticam 35mm extension ring with lock

    26309 Nauticam Mini Flash Trigger for Panasonic GH5

    Edited by Blenny84
  5. I might have responded in scubaboard but I have 26309 available if interested 

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.