Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

IIQ RAW

Started by Giles ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

IIQ RAW

1 posts
  1. IIQ RAW

    Anyone know much about this IIQ Raw format ? http://www.phaseone.com/Global/products/iiq%20raw.aspx

    I just came across it on the pahse one website. is it only available on pahse one products ? is it really that much better than regualr raw .. has regular raw advanced at all ?

     

    I don't know all that much about RAW formats and the benefits, but surely just like with other image types better quality is better especially when it comes in a faster smaller package ?

    Are other camera manufacturers RAW formats that much different from each others? Isthere any comparison tables anywhere ?

    I can understand a colour difference in the way they percieve what they see to be different, the same way fillm had different looks. But what reallyis the difference in quality of different types of RAW, how many real diff types of RAW are there, and are some quicker and smaller in file size than others (even at the same quality)?

     

    I am getting curious to RAW now ... just starting to educate myself.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.