Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-A2020 for Sony A9II or A7RIV

Started by bfreliche ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-A2020 for Sony A9II or A7RIV

3 posts
  1. Purchased this Nauticam NA-A2020 from Optical Ocean Sales in September 2021.  Took on just two snorkeling trips to Baja California Sur in 2022.  

    In December I purchased a Sony A1.  This LOOKS the same as the A9II, but its a hair thicker, and the housing will not close with it, so I need to buy a separate one for the A1.  
    This is just the housing, as the ports and dome will transfer over to the new housing. 

    Will take PayPal for payment.  Asking price is $1,800, buyer covers PP fees.  I will  cover the shipping.

    Will also be selling the Sony A9II camera as well, asking $2,300 for it.  Can send photos if interested.  Has screen protector, and an alphaGVRD skin applied to it.  Shutter count is 3187.  I am not the original owner of this camera.

    Front.jpg

    Back.jpg

    Inside.jpg

  2. aaaaand...SOLD.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.