Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sony 24-70 GM2 Pool Session

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony 24-70 GM2 Pool Session

1 posts
  1. After many photo tests today I toolk the video lights and the 24-70GM2 with the Nauticam 180mm Dome and two Dive Pro G18+

    Impressed by the sharpness of the lens between f/5.6 and f/11

    tests24577.jpg

    tests24578.jpg

    tests24579.jpg

    Visibility in the pool on the low side lol!

    No color correction underwater white balance slog3.cine

    I shooting through a 45 degree viewfinder. Better than I thought

     

    Pool Session Highlights 31 March 2023 4K

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.