Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Used Aquatica accessories

Started by Proteus ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

Used Aquatica accessories

14 posts
  1. I moved out of Aquatica a while back and am just now spring cleaning.  I've got a variety of items for sale.  All items are in good condition as shown in the pictures.

    P/N 48454 97.5mm extension ring with lock $394 new, for sale ====> $158

    P/N 18462 (48462) 39.5mm extension ring without lock $249 new, for sale ====> $100

    P/N 18456 (48456) 16.5mm extension ring without lock $294 new, for sale ====> $100

    P/N 18458 (48458) 63.5mm extension ring without lock $310 new, for sale ====> $100

    P/N 20054 180 degree view finder $1333 new, for sale ====> $500

    P/N 18484 6 inch dome shade $143 new, for sale ====> $30

    P/N 18469 locking collar (adds the locking feature to the older port extensions) new $100 ====> $30

    P/N 18790 Rear protective port cap $67 new, for sale ====> $30

    A few years back Aquatica added an anti-rotation lock to their extensions.  Newer (with lock) extensions begin with the number "4".  Older extensions (otherwise the same) do not have the lock and begin with "1".  One of my extensions has the lock.  The other (1XXXX series) do not have the lock, but I've listed the otherwise equivalent 4XXXX series number as a convenience in determining "equivalent" part numbers.  I've also listed a port locking collar, which was made to add the locking feature to any of the older series extensions.

    There is also an 180 degree view finder.  The view finder is in excellent condition optically, with some wear (as shown) on the outside.

    Also listed is a 6 inch dome shade, if you'd like to have a spare.

    I never had any issue with rotation, so the locks were never an issue for me but, your mileage may vary.  I think Aquatica added the lock feature, primarily, due to competitive pressure rather than need.

    Payments via PayPal, free shipping in the US, buyer pays shipping outside US.  

     

    IMG_0205.JPG

    IMG_0206.JPG

    IMG_0207.JPG

    IMG_0208.JPG

    IMG_0209.JPG

  2.  Bump

  3. im intersted in the 97.5mm extension with lock and the rear protective port cap if they are still available

  4. All the items, including the 97.5, are still available.  Send me a PM for more info.

  5. I moved out of Aquatica a while back and am just now spring cleaning.  I've got a variety of items for sale.  All items are in good condition as shown in the pictures.

    P/N 48454 97.5mm extension ring with lock $394 new, for sale ====> $158     SOLD

    P/N 18462 (48462) 39.5mm extension ring without lock $249 new, for sale ====> $100

    P/N 18456 (48456) 16.5mm extension ring without lock $294 new, for sale ====> $100

    P/N 18458 (48458) 63.5mm extension ring without lock $310 new, for sale ====> $100

    P/N 20054 180 degree view finder $1333 new, for sale ====> $500

    P/N 18484 6 inch dome shade $143 new, for sale ====> $30

    P/N 18469 locking collar (adds the locking feature to the older port extensions) new $100 ====> $30

    P/N 18790 Rear protective port cap $67 new, for sale ====> $30  One of two SOLD

    A few years back Aquatica added an anti-rotation lock to their extensions.  Newer (with lock) extensions begin with the number "4".  Older extensions (otherwise the same) do not have the lock and begin with "1".  One of my extensions has the lock.  The other (1XXXX series) do not have the lock, but I've listed the otherwise equivalent 4XXXX series number as a convenience in determining "equivalent" part numbers.  I've also listed a port locking collar, which was made to add the locking feature to any of the older series extensions.

    There is also an 180 degree view finder.  The view finder is in excellent condition optically, with some wear (as shown) on the outside.

    Also listed is a 6 inch dome shade, if you'd like to have a spare.

    I never had any issue with rotation, so the locks were never an issue for me but, your mileage may vary.  I think Aquatica added the lock feature, primarily, due to competitive pressure rather than need.

    EDITED:

    Payments via PayPal, free shipping in the US for sales totaling at least $100, buyer pays shipping outside US.  

     

    IMG_0205.JPG

    IMG_0206.JPG

    IMG_0207.JPG

    IMG_0208.JPG

    IMG_0209.JPG

  6. bump

  7.  

    Both port caps, the dome shade, and the large extension ring are now sold.  The other items remain available.

    I moved out of Aquatica a while back and am just now spring cleaning.  I've got a variety of items for sale.  All items are in good condition as shown in the pictures.

    P/N 48454 97.5mm extension ring with lock $394 new, for sale ====> $158     SOLD

    P/N 18462 (48462) 39.5mm extension ring without lock $249 new, for sale ====> $100

    P/N 18456 (48456) 16.5mm extension ring without lock $294 new, for sale ====> $100

    P/N 18458 (48458) 63.5mm extension ring without lock $310 new, for sale ====> $100

    P/N 20054 180 degree view finder $1333 new, for sale ====> $500

    P/N 18484 6 inch dome shade $143 new, for sale ====> $30  Sold

    P/N 18469 locking collar (adds the locking feature to the older port extensions) new $100 ====> $30

    P/N 18790 Rear protective port cap $67 new, for sale ====> $30  Both caps SOLD

    A few years back Aquatica added an anti-rotation lock to their extensions.  Newer (with lock) extensions begin with the number "4".  Older extensions (otherwise the same) do not have the lock and begin with "1".  One of my extensions has the lock.  The other (1XXXX series) do not have the lock, but I've listed the otherwise equivalent 4XXXX series number as a convenience in determining "equivalent" part numbers.  I've also listed a port locking collar, which was made to add the locking feature to any of the older series extensions.

    There is also an 180 degree view finder.  The view finder is in excellent condition optically, with some wear (as shown) on the outside.

    Also listed is a 6 inch dome shade, if you'd like to have a spare.

    I never had any issue with rotation, so the locks were never an issue for me but, your mileage may vary.  I think Aquatica added the lock feature, primarily, due to competitive pressure rather than need.

    EDITED:

    Payments via PayPal, free shipping in the US for sales totaling at least $100, buyer pays shipping outside US.  

     

    IMG_0205.JPG

    IMG_0206.JPG

    IMG_0207.JPG

    IMG_0208.JPG

    IMG_0209.JPG

     
    •  
  8. bump

  9. bump

  10.  

    Both port caps, the dome shade, large extension ring, and viewfinder are now sold.  The other items remain available.

    I moved out of Aquatica a while back and am just now spring cleaning.  I've got a variety of items for sale.  All items are in good condition as shown in the pictures.

    P/N 48454 97.5mm extension ring with lock $394 new, for sale ====> $158     SOLD

    P/N 18462 (48462) 39.5mm extension ring without lock $249 new, for sale ====> $100

    P/N 18456 (48456) 16.5mm extension ring without lock $294 new, for sale ====> $100

    P/N 18458 (48458) 63.5mm extension ring without lock $310 new, for sale ====> $100

    P/N 20054 180 degree view finder $1333 new, for sale ====> $500

    P/N 18484 6 inch dome shade $143 new, for sale ====> $30  Sold

    P/N 18469 locking collar (adds the locking feature to the older port extensions) new $100 ====> $30

    P/N 18790 Rear protective port cap $67 new, for sale ====> $30  Both caps SOLD

    A few years back Aquatica added an anti-rotation lock to their extensions.  Newer (with lock) extensions begin with the number "4".  Older extensions (otherwise the same) do not have the lock and begin with "1".  One of my extensions has the lock.  The other (1XXXX series) do not have the lock, but I've listed the otherwise equivalent 4XXXX series number as a convenience in determining "equivalent" part numbers.  I've also listed a port locking collar, which was made to add the locking feature to any of the older series extensions.

    There is also an 180 degree view finder.  The view finder is in excellent condition optically, with some wear (as shown) on the outside.

    Also listed is a 6 inch dome shade, if you'd like to have a spare.

    I never had any issue with rotation, so the locks were never an issue for me but, your mileage may vary.  I think Aquatica added the lock feature, primarily, due to competitive pressure rather than need.

    EDITED:

    Payments via PayPal, free shipping in the US for sales totaling at least $100, buyer pays shipping outside US.  

     

    IMG_0205.JPG

     

     

    IMG_0207.JPG

    IMG_0208.JPG

     

     
  11. bump

  12. bump

  13. Wouldn't happen to have a vacuum pump by chance? Looking for the Aquatica Surveyor Type II Vacuum Pump.

  14. Sorry, I don't have a pump.

    Gary

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.