Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Keldan SF 2 or 4 i.c.w. GH5

Started by heubie ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Keldan SF 2 or 4 i.c.w. GH5

4 posts
  1. I'm switching with my GH5 setup to a Tokina wide angle. This make that my 62mm Keldan SF-4 does not work anymore.

    The question is: do I go for a SF-2 or a SF-4 in this combination since the GH5 is not that light sensitive and it is a very wide angle lens.

    Does somebody have any experience with this combination?

     

  2. I would advice to contact Keldan directly. Daniel uses a GH5, he probably knows best

  3. Thanks I just did. But I'm still wandering if there is somebody out there who uses a GH5 in combination with a Tokina 11-16

  4. The GH5 takes a -2 filter irrespective of lens. More is for largers sensors with higher base ISO i.e. Sony A7S3

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.