Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Finding Photographer names on ADEX Ocean Gallery

Started by Pomacentridae ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Finding Photographer names on ADEX Ocean Gallery

3 posts
  1. Hello,

    I am going over photos at Ocean Gallery - Asia Dive Expo (adex.asia) for photography inspiration and finding photographers who I like their style.

    I was wondering if there is a way to find out who the photographers are in this gallery. I am only able to see the names of the winners for that year but not these individual submissions in their gallery.

    Thanks,

    P

  2. How to delete a post? I realize that the names are in the meta-data.

  3. Don’t worry. This could be useful anyway for future readers. 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.