Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

1.1 with the Olympus 60mm Macro

Started by Mark Green ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

1.1 with the Olympus 60mm Macro

4 posts
  1. Is it possible to set 1.1 within the camera for this lens as it is obviously not possible to use the 'spring setting' on the lens underwater. I think I read about this on the forum some time ago but could not find the threat. I use an EM1 mk3. Thanks so much.

  2. nope

  3. 1 hour ago, Mark Green said:

    Is it possible to set 1.1 within the camera for this lens as it is obviously not possible to use the 'spring setting' on the lens underwater. I think I read about this on the forum some time ago but could not find the threat. I use an EM1 mk3. Thanks so much.

    Do you mean using the focus limiter?
    There is a bit of a workaround for this:

    View archived post in: OM system 90mm macro announced

     

  4. This is what I was looking for. Thanks Makar0n

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.