Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nauticam wide angle dome

Started by guspolaco ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nauticam wide angle dome

2 posts
  1. Hello, I bought a Nauticam housing for a Canon 7D, just the housing. Now I’m looking for a wide angle dome that I can use with a Tokina 10-17 lens.

    I hope someone there has a cheap unused one waiting for me :)

    Also: if anyone has an adapter to use a Sea&Sea wide angle dome (I already have one) in the Nauticam housing I’m also interested. I think is a N120 bayonet system.

    Thanks for the space!

    Edited by guspolaco — I forgot a detail in my post
  2. Thanks again

    Edited by guspolaco
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.