I am no longer diving so reluctantly selling my complete Underwater Camera setup. All in immaculate condition, never flooded.
I am not prepared to separate the various components at this stage.
I will consider any reasonable offer over $3900AUD.
Postage at buyers cost, whether to Australia or Overseas.
Included -
Sony RX100 IV with spare battery and 128g card. Only ever used in the housing so in perfect as new condition
Nauticam Underwater Housing with Vacuum Seal System to fit Sony RX100 MkIV
Nauticam WWL-1 Wet Wide Lens with Bouyancy Collar fitted and travel bag
Nauticam CMC-2 Macro Lens (never used)
Nauticam Bayonet Double Mount Lens Caddy
2 x Nauticam 90mm Carbon Fibre Floats
2 x Nauticam Double Ball Arms
Carry Strap
2 x Inon Z240 Strobes with Diffusers and Neoprene Covers
8 x Eneloop Pro Batteries and Charger
2 x sets Fibre Optic Cables
Sola 600 Focus Light
All Clamps and Spares Needed for Setup
Lowepro Camera Bag
Please contact me for further details and additional photos if required.