Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Fix Neo 4030 DX II

Started by tomunderwater ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Fix Neo 4030 DX II

3 posts
  1. Want to buy one fix neo premium 4030 DX II light. 

  2. I have a Fisheye FIXLED1000DX focus light that I'm about to put up for sale. It's a bit older model than what you're looking for, but it still is in good shape and has never been flooded. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you some pics.

    Harry

  3. I'm switching out my Fix Neo DXII 3000 head if you like the head only. Simply because I am re-using the body housing for a new head.

     

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.