Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Marelux SOFT Snoot

Started by shakuiel ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Marelux SOFT Snoot

4 posts
  1. Selling my Marelux SOFT Snoot. I believe I only used this twice. I prefer my Backscatter OS-1, but this snoot is fantastic nonetheless. Comes with INON-Z330 mount, buoyancy collar, and canvas zip carrying case. Battery for the focus light is included as well. If you do not have an INON-Z330, the mount for your strobe can be purchased separately.

    Asking $350

    IMG-7622.JPG

    IMG-7625.JPG

    IMG-7624.JPG

    IMG-7623.JPG

  2. Dropping to $300

  3. $275

  4. $250

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.