Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Fluorescence Photography - in freshwater?

Started by CupOfCoffee ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Fluorescence Photography - in freshwater?

3 posts
  1. Hi all,

    title pretty much says it. I was curious if anyone has (successfully) tried fluorescence photography in freshwater? Mostly looking for feedback on how it worked in the waters of Europe. Does it make sense to buy the missing toys and crawl around freshwater streams or lakes in Germany? Or is there no fluorescing live around here?

    Thanks,
    Fabian

  2. Hi @CupOfCoffee, did you find out about this? Fascinating topic... 

  3. Unfortunately I couldn't find any information, and at that point I'm not yet willing to spend the money on the necessary tools to find out. Maybe someday...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.