Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam 45 finder 32203 (UK)

Started by frogbmth ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam 45 finder 32203 (UK)

6 posts
  1. 45 degree finder in great condition. Have upgraded to the 0.8 version for my Sony.

    It comes with both caps, box and neoprene pouch.

    £725 gbp. Based in Dorset, UK

    IMG_3215.jpeg

    IMG_3217.jpeg

    IMG_3218.jpeg

    IMG_3219.jpeg

    IMG_3220.jpeg

    IMG_3221.jpeg

    IMG_3222.jpeg

    IMG_3223.jpeg

    Edited by frogbmth
  2. Are you interested in a trade for 180 viewfinder?

  3. Hi thanks for the message, however no thanks I am sorted with the other one I have.

     

  4. Still available if anybody is after a nice clean finder 

  5. I may be interested. Even though we live in California, my wife's family is from West Sussex, so you could ship within the UK.

    I"ll send you a DM.

  6. Sold

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.