Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Seacam Silver housing for Nikon Z7, Z7ii, Z6, Z6ii, with Compact port, S10 viewfinder and gears

Started by Andy Morrison ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Seacam Silver housing for Nikon Z7, Z7ii, Z6, Z6ii, with Compact port, S10 viewfinder and gears

6 posts
  1. I bought this housing last year with less than 100 dives. I used it in the pool a few times and then it was sent to Seacam for fitting for Z7ii and Z6ii, pressure testing, and hasn't been in the water since. It comes with a Seacam Compact dome port that's only been in the pool, plus a focus and zoom gear for a Nikon 8-15mm lens with Z adapter. It also comes with a Backscatter AirLock Vacuum Manual System and bulkhead. I intended to get back into UW photography but it didn't work out. This is a great deal on a top of the line housing system. I'd rather not part it out. I also have a pair of Big Blue 15,000 watt video lights that have some use but work perfectly if you're interested in those as well.

    _1011815.jpg

    _1011819.jpg

    _1011823.jpg

    _1011826.jpg

    _1011828.jpg

  2. PM sent

  3. Price?

  4. Sorry, $4,000 OBO.

  5. If someone wants to buy the kit but not the s10 viewfinder I would be happy to split it with you and buy the viewfinder.

  6. Lowering to $3500 OBO. 

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.