Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

ATA Carnet

Started by lwang0622 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

ATA Carnet

2 posts
  1. Hi, I’m considering paying for a carnet for my upcoming trip to Mexico. I’ve been quoted for 8,000 worth of equipment aka housing and Wacp lens etc for $350

     

    seems cheaper than rebooking my flights to Mexico City and or playing the guessing game of red light green light at customs.  
     

    anyway who has used this can you recommend what service you used or if anyone knows reasons why my carnet would be denied. Or any additional insight. I’m not going until October so I just want to make sure I apply for one ahead of time and file all my papers correctly.

    any info would be appreciated

     

     

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.