Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Aquatica Surveyor Type II Vacuum Pump

Started by aeweems12 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Aquatica Surveyor Type II Vacuum Pump

3 posts
  1. As the title says, I'm in need of an Aquatica Type II vacuum pump. Anyone got an extra one they're willing to part with?

  2. I have a few of these pumps. The nozzle is 13.8mm o.d., 10mm i.d and if you reverse the nozzle it is 15m  o.d. 10.7mm i.d. I use one with a Nauticam housing and a Leak Sentinel (Vivid Housings) valve. It works efficiently and reliably (I have used it for a couple of years so far.) Including trackable E-Packet post they are US$22, or US$35 for two.

    IMG_7459.jpg

    IMG_7460.jpg

  3. It may be the original I'm looking for, not the type II. Looks like this:

     

    aquatica_19232_replacement_vacuum_pump_for_1247298.jpg

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.