Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Sony a6000 Nauticam, CMC-1, WWL, Z330, Tokina 10-17

Started by Xberges ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Sony a6000 Nauticam, CMC-1, WWL, Z330, Tokina 10-17

12 posts
  1. I'm not really using my equipment so I may as well sell it so someone can take advantage of it. 

    I have the box for almost everything shown. I am willing to bundle if someone is interested. I have more thing as well, so anybody interested in more gear please let me know (wide ports and wide lenses). Everything is in tip top shape.

    Please let me know what interests you, as well if you'd like to see photos taken w\ the setup please let me know! I'm willing to bundle if someone is interested in more items.

      Retail Sale
    a6000 Not Sure 200
    a6000 Nauticam Housing 1650 700
    CMC-1 439 225
    WWL 1510 1100
    Z330 x2 1400 900
    Tokina 10-17 + Metabones EF-E Mount Not Sure 175

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.25 (3).jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.25 (2).jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.25 (1).jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.25.jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.24 (2).jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.24 (1).jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.24.jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.23 (2).jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.23 (1).jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.23.jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.22 (1).jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.22.jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.20 (1).jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.20.jpeg

  2. Interested in the tokina with the metabones (and it looks like zoom gear?)

    Do you still have the N85 port setup you used with it?

  3. Hello, yes I do, let me get home and I will pm you with details.

  4. Hello,

    Which dome port did you use with the tokina? Do you sell the dome port?

    How does the autofocus work with this setup? Did you notice a lot of hunting?

    Thank you

  5. To be honest I never got to use the Tokina. When I bought it life got in the way and I really couldn't dive much more. From what I've read it does hunt a bit but if u get then hang of it, the photos are just as good as if it were native. Anything else let me know.

  6. I sent you a message. Thanks

     

  7. 20 hours ago, Xberges said:

    To be honest I never got to use the Tokina. When I bought it life got in the way and I really couldn't dive much more. From what I've read it does hunt a bit but if u get then hang of it, the photos are just as good as if it were native. Anything else let me know.

    FWIW, if you're shooting one of the newer Sony bodies (a6400,a6100,a6600), autofocus performance is great. I use it with my a6100 (in an a6400 housing) and a zen minidome and it's fantastic. It's my setup ~70% of the time. 

  8. Is the WWL-1 still available?

  9. Hello! Yes it is, but I'm outside of the US for a bit. If you'd like I cna get back to you when I come back?

  10. Are the z330's still available?

     

    Edited by wunderhorn
  11. 13 hours ago, Xberges said:

    Hello! Yes it is, but I'm outside of the US for a bit. If you'd like I cna get back to you when I come back?

    PM sent.

  12. Interested to know what you have still available to put together a wide angle setup?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.