Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Seacam S180 viewfinder

Started by Ychng ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Seacam S180 viewfinder

2 posts
  1. Hi all!

    Selling my Seacam S180 viewfinder. This has seen very little use as I almost always have the S45 on my housing due to my shooting style. I have probably dived with it twice!

    Externally the finish is pristine, there is one tiny mark on the viewfinder glass (towards the eye) which is invisible underwater. The glass on the other end (towards the housing) is pristine. 

    Comes with protective original neoprene bag and covers as in the photos.

    Asking $850 + shipping and Paypal fees.

    Thanks!
    Yeang

    20230519_013346788_iOS.jpg

    20230519_013357051_iOS.jpg

    20230519_013442652_iOS.jpg

    20230519_013449632_iOS.jpg

    20230519_013510978_iOS.jpg

    Edited by Ychng
  2. Price reduced! $700 and I will cover shipping to continental US.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.