Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Fuji announces 8MM f3.5 for x mount

Started by tobyone ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Fuji announces 8MM f3.5 for x mount

3 posts
  1. This could be an interesting lens for Fuji users. 120 degree rectilinear.  I use a Laowa 9mm and 7.5 and have had great results with a 6 and 8 inch dome.

    Edited by tobyone
  2. Still no native fisheye though, if I'm not mistaken?

  3. For fisheye, Use 4mm 7Artisans(220 degrees), 5.8 lensbaby(180 degrees). For full frame fisheye I use a 7.5mm Pergear.

    No Fuji yet.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.