Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam EM1X Housing for Olympus OM-D E-M1X

Started by Plamena ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam EM1X Housing for Olympus OM-D E-M1X

1 posts
  1. I am selling a brand new Nauticam EM1X Housing for Olympus OM-D E-M1X Mirrorless Camera. The housing comes directly from the manufacturer and is my prize from an underwater photography competition. I won't keep it because I work with another brand of camera. The real price of this housing as new is €3800 in Europe.  I am selling it for €2400. The shipping costs are borne by the buyer.BN8A9218.thumb.JPG.1fa8ee37416d1bdfc4d2dee9836f992e.JPG

    BN8A9212.JPG

    BN8A9214.JPG

    BN8A9215.JPG

    BN8A9220.jpg

    BN8A9221.JPG

    BN8A9223.JPG

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.