Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

NikV Socket Tester - free for shipping

Started by Paul Kay ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

NikV Socket Tester - free for shipping

1 posts
  1. I built this unit many years ago for testing manual Nikonos 5 sockets on housings. It simply needs the plug screwing into the socket and the hotshot connecting inside the housing and a continuity meter across the coloured terminals. As I only use S6 sockets its no longer of use to me so I'm offering it to anyone who would like it for the cost of shipping from the UK (iPhone pic).

    1189222346_SocketTester.thumb.jpg.96e33537b827687aa7060acb13aa4e51.jpg

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.