Am I the only one who's noticed no front page announcements of gear, trips, etc. since April 8th?
Just wondering if this is not where anything new will be announced or reasons why.
dhaas
Read-only discussion
Am I the only one who's noticed no front page announcements of gear, trips, etc. since April 8th?
Just wondering if this is not where anything new will be announced or reasons why.
dhaas
Adam has been really unwell. Especially so for the last few months. Fingers crossed he's better soon.
Alex
Hoping things improve.....
Get well, Adam!
dhaas
I am sure that all of use at WP are wishing Adam a full and speedy recovery. Adam's dedication to WP has helped use all to learn more about underwater photography.
13 hours ago, Phil Rudin said:I am sure that all of use at WP are wishing Adam a full and speedy recovery. Adam's dedication to WP has helped use all to learn more about underwater photography.
Agree, get well soon Adam!
Totally agree. Bounce back, Adam!
Hope you feel better soon Adam!
I just noticed this now - best wishes for a speedy recovery Adam, WP is a great resource due to your dedication. Thank you for all that.
Hang in there, Adam. Best wishes for a healthy recovery.
Get well soon Adam [emoji106]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear this. Get well soon Adam.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.