Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

I made the taboids!

Started by Stoo ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

I made the taboids!

2 posts
  1. Last fall, I had the pleasure of being mugged by a 2m Giant Pacific Octopus while diving in Browning Pass. Once it was finished with me, it took a brief rest on the wall before repeating the behaviour with my buddy and fellow shooter, Jett Britnell.  The images were pretty popular online (see Wetpixel FB group) but they were also picked up by a series of British Tabloids. I short clip of my mugging was floating around for a while as well and featured on the NY Post website for some time. Good times, and made a few bucks too!

    Tabloids.jpg

    Edited by Stoo
  2. Fabulous!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.