Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS 2 z330 Flashes and Nauticam WWL

Started by Xberges ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS 2 z330 Flashes and Nauticam WWL

3 posts
  1. Just not using them really. Up for sale, will be in the Jensen Beach\Jupiter area in Florida on June 23-25 if anybody is interested in person.

     

    WWL   1000
    Z330 x2   1000

     

    I'd Be willing to bundle if someone is interested.

     

    Cheers!

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.24 (1).jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.24 (2).jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.24.jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.25 (1).jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.25 (2).jpeg

    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-17 at 06.45.25 (3).jpeg

  2. I'd be interested in one of the strobes if you're willing to split the pair. Let me know!

  3. I noticed there hasn't been update. I purchased the strobes a few days ago.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.