Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS 2x Sea & Sea YS-01 Solis Strobes

Started by mrchen911 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS 2x Sea & Sea YS-01 Solis Strobes

4 posts
  1. I recently sent both of my strobes in for warranty. These strobes are replacement strobes sent to me for my warranty claim. I dove with them one time to test them, and they worked perfectly. While my strobes were out for service, I purchased other strobes, so I no longer need these.

    Items for sale:
    2X Sea&Sea YS-01 Solis strobes with diffusers
    2X Optical Cables
    $800 for all

    PXL_20230612_170413122.thumb.jpg.f4cee24877bec36e940894c8a620c4f0.jpgPXL_20230612_170638005.thumb.jpg.4c19860da6122d20c2645c0225e5cd88.jpgPXL_20230612_170539169.thumb.jpg.e904f3faac29a9da45eed2c613679d2a.jpgPXL_20230612_170312834.thumb.jpg.f623dfc871cc3c6e86c3f77b26cd8b17.jpg

  2. Still available. I paid $1043.60 for the pair of strobes and the cables are $95 each, for a total of $1233.60. Asking for $800.

  3. I'm willing to split the strobes up. $350 each (plus shipping) with optical cable and diffuser. I've only dove them once to test them. They are in like new condition. My previous strobes failed, and these were the warranty replacements, never flooded. While they were out for warranty, I replaced them with other strobes, so I no longer need them.

  4. Are these still available?

    Ron Johnson

    grtday@gmail.com

    Katy, tx

     

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.