Skip to content

Lights, Strobes, and Lighting Technique / Archived topic

Anglerfish Trigger v3 / Subtronic

Started by CupOfCoffee ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Anglerfish Trigger v3 / Subtronic

1 posts
  1. Hi all,

    I've got an anglerfish remote trigger (v3). It worked quite well with optical triggering, but I'm having trouble with electronically triggering a strobe. 

    I've just gotten a Subtronic Midi which I'd like to use as a remote strobe for caves and wrecks. It can only be triggered electronically, and I cannot get it to fire remotely. I don’t have a another sync cable to try, and electronically triggering one of my Inon strobes would require a different cable (still having trouble remembering which pin type has which name, the one on my Inons would have a larger plug compared to the Subtronic strobe or Anglerfish trigger), so I can't try if electronically triggering works with an Inon...

    Did anyone experience something similar and has any advice? I don't mind buying a new cable or so, I would just like to figure out the problem before I randomly buy stuff...

    Thanks!

    P.s.: I've not contacted anglerfish creative lighting yet, last time I did their customer service was arrogant and not helpful, so I hope finding some help here...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.