Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB - second-hand video light(s) in Indonesia?

Started by bghazzal ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB - second-hand video light(s) in Indonesia?

3 posts
  1. Hello all,
    This is likely a long shot, but I'm interested in sourcing second-hand video light(s) in Indonesia - minimum would be 4000 lumen, and still decent/useable autonomy.

    If anyone has anything lying around that they would be interested in parting with, let me know (nothing much on marketplace or FB groups at the moment)

    Import duties are quite high, which is why I would like to find something already in the country if possible, as otherwise it would make more sense to buy new.

    cheers

    ben

    Edited by bghazzal
  2. bumpity bump?

  3. Where are you located? I'll be in and out of Bali between Aug 27 and Sep 24, don't really want to deal with shipping inside Indonesia but if you're in same area I can bring my two old iTorch lights.   A Venom V38  (3800 lumen) and C92 (4000 lumen).   I was thinking of selling here eventually for about $250 apiece or maybe a bit less for both.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.