Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: INON Z330 strobes (2)

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: INON Z330 strobes (2)

5 posts
  1. Up for sale are gently used and well maintained INON Z330 strobes (2) with diffusers, neoprene covers, ball mounts, o-rings and original boxes.  Both strobes are in excellent condition both functionally and cosmetically.  I’m hanging up my fins due to health reasons so liquidating all uw photo equipment.

    Purchased brand new in June 2021 for $1400 total; will sell both for $1000 and buyer pays shipping or can pick up locally in Palm Beach, FL.

    IMG_8709.jpeg

    IMG_8710.jpeg

    IMG_8711.jpeg

    IMG_8712.jpeg

    IMG_8713.jpeg

    IMG_8714.jpeg

    Edited by dawallace99 — added photo
  2. I would be interested in purchasing one of the strobes if you're willing to split them up (I already have one and need a second). 

  3. Thanks for reaching out.  I really hadn't thought about breaking up the set, but I would prefer to keep them as a set.

  4. bump

     

  5. ****** SOLD *******

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.