Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: SOLA 2500 video lights (2)

Started by dawallace99 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: SOLA 2500 video lights (2)

6 posts
  1. Up for sale are 2 SOLA 2500 video lights that have been gently used and well maintained, both in excellent condition.   Included are the lights, ball mounts, and chargers.  I’m hanging up my fins due to health reasons so liquidating all uw photo equipment.ntained. 

    Purchased brand new in June 2021 for $600/both; will sell both for $400 and buyer pays shipping or can pick up locally in Palm Beach, FL.

    IMG_8745.jpeg

    IMG_8746.jpeg

    IMG_8747.jpeg

    IMG_8748.jpeg

    Edited by dawallace99
  2. bump

  3. bump

  4. Price reduced to $300 for both and buyer pays shipping

  5. Still available?  And would you recommend these or the big blue lights you’re selling for video?

  6. Yes, they are still available, too (you also asked about the 2 Big Blue 3800P's).  These 2 would be $300 plus shipping.  As I mentioned in my earlier email re the BB, I would take $450 plus shipping for both (and one is brand new). 

    I honestly don't think you could go wrong with either set for video.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.