(Shepperton, UK)
I have various bits of equipment available, details as follows :
- £500 - Seacam 6" Superdome, £500 - the dome has one very small scratch circa 5cm from the edge (shown on attached pictures), this mark has never been visible on any images that I have taken.
- £50 - Seacam 105mm Macro Port - there is fairly significant circular mark on the glass, 67mm in diameter where an attached filter on a lens interfered with the lens (shown on attached pictures), this mark has never been visible on any images that I have taken, the field of view of the macro lens is well within the mark.
- £120 - Seacam 40mm extension ring
- £120 - Seacam 55mm extension ring
- £100 - Seacam Wet Diopter
- £100 - Canon 100mm Macro Focus Gear
- £60 - Canon 16-35mm Zoom Gear
- £60 - Canon 24-105mm Zoom Gear
- £75 - Canon 24-105 Focus Gear
- £200 - Seacam 2 x 6" strobe arm
- £40 each - Seacam flash arm base
- £150 Each - Light & Motion Sola 3000 Video Light, including ball mount adapter, 12V car adapter, AC adapter
- £200 each - Inon Z240 Type 4 strobe - the remote strobe cover is broken on one strobe, I will replace this if needed (if you are using a fibre sync module then the module would take place of the cover)
- £50 each - strobe sync cable
Images are attached, I've tried to make the names sensible so you know what each bit applies to.
Inon Z240 strobes
Light and Motion Video 3000
Seacam 6" Superdome
Scratch
Scratch location
Seacam 100mm Macro
Note circular scratch
Zoom gears
Port extenders
Strobe arm and attachments
Wet diopter
Sync cables