Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Christmas Time In Florida

Started by cvitter ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Christmas Time In Florida

3 posts
  1. Christmas Time In Florida

    My wife, daughter and I traveled down to Florida for Christmas and New Years to visit with family and go diving after a 1 year hiatus (due to baby). I was particularly excited because I just got a housing for my digital Rebel and cannot wait to get in the water...

     

    So here we are in Florida, all ready to go diving, and winds are 15+ kts with waves up to 10 feet perdicted at least through the end of the week. Well, at least the hotel has a swimming pool and Florida is warmer than Virginia...

     

    :>

     

    Anyway, here is one of my first pictures with the Ikelite housing and 300D.

     

    Hope everyone is having a great holiday.

     

    Craig

  2. You're right...it's better then cold and snow. I hope you can get a dive or 2 in before you head home.

  3. I should have taken a photo of my car this morning- covered in a foot of snow! What's worse is that I got plowed in. As soon as move the car someone else will take the spot and I'll have to hunt around.

     

    Oh, to be in Florida... Actually I'm going a few weeks for meetings. 3 days of meetings, meetings, meetings. Last year we did it in the keys which made it even worse on me. Luckily I arrived a day early so I could do some diving. :D

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.