Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Galapagos June 2023

Started by Freelio ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Galapagos June 2023

8 posts
  1. Filmed during my June 2023 trip to Galapagos.  Best watched in 4k.

     

  2. Excellent video.

  3. loved watching this..thanks

  4. beautiful colors mate! thanks for sharing 

  5. On 7/2/2023 at 2:49 PM, Slamnationalley said:

    Excellent video.

    Thanks so much.  Still trying to figure out how to put dive trip videos together.  This one was just in sequence of my Galapagos trip except for a few clips.

  6. On 7/3/2023 at 12:17 AM, diggy said:

    loved watching this..thanks

    Thanks so much, really appreciate it!!

  7. On 7/5/2023 at 6:25 AM, Thunder225 said:

    beautiful colors mate! thanks for sharing 

    Thanks so much.  For the colors I just white balance often, and in post dial down the mids and darks.  Sometimes it makes the colors pop too much depending on the scene so I slightly lower the saturation.

    Edited by Freelio — Corrected error
  8. 4 hours ago, Freelio said:

    Sometimes it makes the colors pop too much depending on the scene so I slightly lower the saturation.

    I liked the colors. Most videos have a totally unnatural electric blue in the background.

    Thanks for sharing

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.