Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

Cocos Island Liveaboards experiences

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Cocos Island Liveaboards experiences

2 posts
  1. I see that at present there are 3 liveaboards for cocos islands 2 from agressors and sea hunter

    From what I can see only the okeanos aggressor has a camera table (i normally prepare my camera in the cabin anyway) and the two aggressor boats are for 22 divers while sea hunter has 20 spaces but somehow funny cabins (double and bunk on top)

    I am interested in feedback from fellow photographers/videographers and those and other boats for cocos 

  2. I think the Okeanos had a recent overhaul, so it may be different from people's memories.   I personally shared the quad berth in it 15 years back...definitely tight quarters.   But still a glorious trip, other than me making the bush league mistake of not packing my strobe sync cords.  

    Unfortunately my wife has a strong fear of tiger sharks, and that death a few years back has basically put it on the NFW list.  

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.