Selling some MFT UW photo equipment - I'd like to sell these as a kit but am willing to part it out independently!
PRICES:
Kit: $1,200 ($150 off if you buy it all together)
Housing: $500
Fisheye Lens: $350
Dome Port: $500
1. AOI/Backscatter UH-EPL10 housing for the Olympus PEN E-PL9/10 camera (camera not included... but let me know if you really really want it
) with the stock lens port and zoom gear for the 14-42mm EZ lens - some signs of use but overall in great functional condition. Was factory serviced in summer 2022 and has only been in the water twice since then. I have sadly lost the original vacuum pump for it, so that's the only thing missing from the stock kit.
2. Panasonic Lumix 8mm Fisheye Lens in near-perfect condition. No scratches or anything, image quality is awesome, comes with original bag.
3. AOI DLP-06 4" Dome Port in very good condition. Has only been used a couple times. As an acrylic dome port, it's obviously prone to scratching, and I managed to put one very small one on the front. Has zero impact on image quality, but could be buffed out if you really wanted to. Otherwise it's like new.
Not pictured, but potentially willing to sell if a buyer really wanted a whole kit:
1. Olympus PEN E-PL10 camera with 14-42mm EZ lens in excellent condition
2. Olympus 9-18mm ultrawide (weitwinkel) Zoom Lens in very good condition (I may be able to find the zoom gear kicking around somewhere...)
3. Olympus 12-50mm EZ lens with AOI Zoom gear in excellent condition
4. Zen Semi-dome Port for 9-18mm lens and 12-50mm lens in excellent condition
All of the lenses mentioned are scratch free and function perfectly. If you're interested in any of the above items, let me know and we can discuss pricing. I'll happily cover shipping to US addresses. I'm sad to see this MFT setup go, it's been awesome, but it's time to streamline my kit a bit!