Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus TG-6, PT-059 Housing, & Accessories for Sale

Started by TNDiver ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus TG-6, PT-059 Housing, & Accessories for Sale

4 posts
  1. Hello,

    I'm based in the US; and am selling my Olympus TG-6 camera and Olympus PT-059 Housing.  The kit was purchased for my wife and has only been used on one dive.  The shutter count for the camera is 372.  The kit has been used so it is not new; but it is "like new".  I have all the original boxes, packaging, paperwork, and accessories for both the camera and the housing.  Also included with the camera are two extra Olympus LI-92B batteries and an aftermarket battery charger so you can charge your batteries outside of the camera.  

    The kit also includes an Ultralight tray, handle, arm, and clamps---everything you need to attach your video light or strobe.

    Here are the items for sale:

    Olympus Tough TG-6 Waterproof Camera (Red)

    PT-059 Olympus Underwater Housing

    Olympus LI-92B (two extra Olympus batteries)

    Ultralight Tray

    Ultralight Handle

    Ultralight 5" Double Ball Arm Segment

    Ultralight Clamps (2)

    Ultralight Sea and Sea YS Strobe Adapter

    32GB SanDisk SD Card

    Panasonic Silica Gel Packets (3 packs of 5 each)

    After Market Battery Charger

     

    Retail price for everything at Backscatter was $1,100.  Selling entire kit for $600 plus actual shipping costs.  Please look at the images and message me with any questions.

    Thanks!

    IMG_2670.jpg

    IMG_2672.jpg

    IMG_2673.jpg

    IMG_2674.jpg

    IMG_2677.jpg

    IMG_2676.jpg

    IMG_2678.jpg

    IMG_2681.jpg

    IMG_2682.jpg

    IMG_2683.jpg

    IMG_2685.jpg

    IMG_2686.jpg

    IMG_2687.jpg

    IMG_2688.jpg

    IMG_2689.jpg

    IMG_2690.jpg

    IMG_2691.jpg

    IMG_2692.jpg

    IMG_2694.jpg

    IMG_2696.jpg

    IMG_2693.jpg

    IMG_2675.jpg

    Edited by TNDiver — clearly stating price
  2. Great day and greetings from Katy, Tx.  I saw your ad last week on Facebook but didn't pull the trigger.  I was pleased to find it on Wetpixel and hence this message.

    I'm very interested in your offering and wish to tender an offer of my maximum budget of $500 with me paying shipping.  I will draft a shipping label from you to me, scan it and send it for you to print and apply to the box.

    I can send you funds via PayPal (to friends and family with zero charges) or via Venmo.  Your choice.

    I've done over 1200 transactions via Ebay with 100% positive response.  With all the scams going on today, I would hope your ad is an honest one.  

    Let us hope we can do business.  Thanks!

  3. Hello, sorry but this item has now been sold.  Also, just an FYI, the listing that you mentioned on Facebook was not me.  This was only listed on Wetpixel.  Thanks.

  4. This listing is now sold. 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.