Just gauging interest on my camera set up, has had very little use...mostly boxed & as new.
I live London UK, would be a local sale. Am looking £2000.
Am looking to sell this as a package, if I sell the camera housing will then maybe split the rest.
Items:
Nauticam housing NA-LX10 doesnt come with Nauticam handles. has carry case, bought direct from Nauticam in the UK for £1000. Am after £500
Had the RX100M3 Sony before, which used to overheat on holiday & lost a lot of footage. The Panasonic never gave me any of these issues & shoots 4k @30fps & good photos. I never got to try the wide angle lens.
Inon wide angle lens £150
Panasonic LX10 boxed with all parts & extra batteries.£300
Inon strobes S-2000, with extra batteries & charger, boxed. optical cables. Only 1 strobe used once. Other brandnew. £500
2x Archon d34v LED lights & extra batteries & charger. 1 never used other used once. £500
Floatation devices never used & arms etc. £150
Plenty of extra accessories. Most stuff is new maybe a little dusty but not even used, as built this set up but then covid came & havent been diving since.
Inon lens I bough second hand & does show slight wear, but nothing that effects performance.