Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam SMC-1

Started by audsred ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam SMC-1

2 posts
  1. Nauticam SMC-1 has great optics and is wonderful for super macro.  I discovered I don’t really use it, so lack of use is your gain!.  This is in great shape as it was only used a few times.

    Current new price $589 – Sale price is $400.  Buyer pays shipping and insurance.  I accept PayPal.  No international buyers or shipping.  I will be happy to answer any questions.

    Audrey

     

    SMC-1.jpg

    SMC-1 Front.jpg

    SMC-1 back.jpg

    SMC-1 box.jpg

  2. SOLD

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.