Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Nauticam Plastic Vintage Housing

Started by Davide DB ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Plastic Vintage Housing

6 posts
  1. Wandering around on Facebook, I came across this ad for sale.
    I didn't realize Nauticam had made an iPhone case and a plastic one no less! @Edward Lai
    This housing would deserve to be musealized and I was almost tempted to buy it for collection :-)

    I can see that some ideas were already there...

     

    Here she is, NA-IP4/5 in all her glory

     

    Potrebbe essere un'immagine raffigurante testo

    Nessuna descrizione della foto disponibile.

     

    Nessuna descrizione della foto disponibile.

     

    Edited by Davide DB
  2. Wandering around on Facebook, I came across this ad for sale.
    I didn't realize Nauticam had made an iPhone case and a plastic one no less! [mention=21179]Edward Lai[/mention]
    This housing would deserve to be musealized and I was almost tempted to buy it for collection :-)
    I can see that some ideas were already there...
     
    Here she is, NA-IP4/5 in all her glory
     
    360096239_7049643571730288_768847064806343298_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p720x720&_nc_cat=107&cb=99be929b-59f725be&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=Ve6eNTiyLV4AX-zKE_t&_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.xx&oh=00_AfBv1QE4MR0Yh9uPYqIUhiYz-PozFRhQKV0LWPhyvEQO9g&oe=64BA0994
    347562592_7049643318396980_4195600181333351005_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p720x720&_nc_cat=106&cb=99be929b-59f725be&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=RqtagNgu4kUAX8QL-DO&_nc_ht=scontent-mxp1-1.xx&oh=00_AfDSRpJZmTLfAmtn5liqaeaWpy-L0P4uADNgSUrc9j_Rbg&oe=64BA18F5
     
    360081843_7049643325063646_6760396662846552896_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p720x720&_nc_cat=100&cb=99be929b-59f725be&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=AOsgc34j6nAAX-IuSkg&_nc_ht=scontent-mxp2-1.xx&oh=00_AfApQYojpsGyapfg6yOnXZxi3bS2BhcHmshLrrGR5uWOAQ&oe=64BB4156
     

    I have it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 1 minute ago, Interceptor121 said:


    I have it
     

    Another one or that one? :)

     

  4. Another one or that one? [emoji4]

     

    I have the first nauticam housing for iphone 4/5 in blue

     

    And I also have an iphone5 to use it

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Wow, nice collection item

  6. 7 minutes ago, Davide DB said:

    Wow, nice collection item

     

    I will take a picture of it when I get back home. Excellent conditions and I have the box if i recall

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.