Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Video: Faroe Islands

Started by benedika ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Video: Faroe Islands

9 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    i would like to share my latest scuba/landtrip video with you.

    https://youtu.be/NbuPVry06A0

    I know its a very controversy topic in the dive community to visit the Faroe Islands . I think if you only pick scuba destinations which treat nature and humans ethical and respectful correct, the list is very short 

     

    Enjoy watching! Alex.

     

    Edited by benedika
  2. As I already commented, amazing imges, editing and overall mood

     

  3. Great work!

  4. As I already commented, amazing imges, editing and overall mood
     
    Thanks a lot again Davide!
  5. Great work!
    Thank you very much!
  6. Beautiful! Excellent all around creative film.

  7. Beautiful! Excellent all around creative film.
    Thank you very much!
  8. Amazing     movie

  9. Lovely video, very well done!  Thank you for posting it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.