Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

Malpelo Travel Blog

Started by Interceptor121 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Malpelo Travel Blog

1 posts
  1. I just finished doing the write up which includes many photos and 7 videos including topside and underwater
    No drones I am afraid all old school handheld
    Hopefully useful to everyone here thinking of going there, I hope to follow it up with another addition in the dry season soon
     

    https://interceptor121.com/2023/07/30/diving-malpelo-sanctuary-of-flora-and-fauna/

    I have covered lots of considerations if you intend to take your camera there to take photos or videos

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.