Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB 1x Inon Z330 Strobe

Started by Radioactive_rhino ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB 1x Inon Z330 Strobe

7 posts
  1. Hi all,

    I'm looking to buy a single Inon Z330 strobe to match the one I already have. I have really enjoyed getting into wide angle shooting recently, but I am now fully aware of how difficult it can be to get good exposure in water with sub-optimal visibility with a single strobe. I've searched high and low for anyone selling a single one of these and have come up empty, so let me know if you're interested in parting with one.

  2. I have the same problem! Maybe some of the pros on the site can let us know what they recommend as a replacement/alternate for the z330. 

  3. 29 minutes ago, wunderhorn said:

    I have the same problem! Maybe some of the pros on the site can let us know what they recommend as a replacement/alternate for the z330. 

    I was never a 330 user but was an enthusiastic user of its predecessor, the Z240. I switched to Retra which I’d recommend highly. Excellent light quality, well-built, sufficiently powerful for most situations, HSS capable, very good service support, very good range of accessories, still use AA batteries. They are a real quality product. 

  4. 3 hours ago, TimG said:

    I was never a 330 user but was an enthusiastic user of its predecessor, the Z240. I switched to Retra which I’d recommend highly. Excellent light quality, well-built, sufficiently powerful for most situations, HSS capable, very good service support, very good range of accessories, still use AA batteries. They are a real quality product. 

    Thanks Tim. I've added to my Christmas list :)

     

  5. 1 hour ago, wunderhorn said:

    Thanks Tim. I've added to my Christmas list :)

     

    I hope Santa is really good to you…..

  6. 23 hours ago, TimG said:

    I was never a 330 user but was an enthusiastic user of its predecessor, the Z240. I switched to Retra which I’d recommend highly. Excellent light quality, well-built, sufficiently powerful for most situations, HSS capable, very good service support, very good range of accessories, still use AA batteries. They are a real quality product. 

    Thanks Tim, I'll definitely keep that in mind. At least in the short term I'd love to just find a second Z330 because I've finally gotten myself used to it, but I've only ever seen/heard good things about the Retras.

  7. Sure! I thought the Z240 was excellent and I’ve no reason to think otherwise for the Z330. So I can sure appreciate your thinking. 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.