Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

SonyRX100IV, Ikelite Housing, Wet Lens and Tray

Started by wunderhorn ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

SonyRX100IV, Ikelite Housing, Wet Lens and Tray

6 posts
  1. Selling my former SonyRX100IV camera, Ikelite Housing, tray, and wet lens. This is a great camera to get started with. I've not used it in several years as I upgraded in 2017. Selling in the US only, buyer pays shipping. I will include a few older batteries for the Sony. Prefer to sell as a set to someone starting out looking for a good deal! No scammers - payment will be verified so please just don't try to scam me. If this item is listed then it is still for sale.

    Ikelite Housing Sony RX100IV.jpeg

    Ikelite Single Arm tray for Housing.jpeg

    Ikelite Sony RX100IV Kit .jpeg

    Ikelite Underwater Housing for Sony Cyber-shot RX100 IV Compact Camera 2.jpeg

    Ikelite Underwater Housing for Sony Cyber-shot RX100 IV Compact Camera back.jpeg

    Ikelite Underwater Housing for Sony Cyber-shot RX100 IV Compact Camera bottom.jpeg

    Ikelite Underwater Housing for Sony Cyber-shot RX100 IV Compact Camera.jpeg

    Ikelite W-30 Wide Angle Serial # .jpeg

    Ikelite W-30 Wide Angle Wet Lens.jpeg

    Sony RX100IV.jpeg

    SonyRX100IV ..jpeg

  2. I'm not in the us which is a pity but there is no price?

  3. Thanks for pointing that out! The whole kit for $450. I 

  4. I would have bought it if you posted to Ireland.

  5. happy to ship to you if you pay shipping

  6. Sold on FB marketplace...thanks for looking!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.