Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Shooting with a macro lens

Started by paul.hunter ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Shooting with a macro lens

1 posts
  1. Shooting with a macro lens

    Greetings all

     

    I currently use the Nikkor 105mm lens for macro work. I however sometimes would like to shoot something bigger in size like a largish Cuttlefish with the same lens. Could somebody give me some idea's on how I should measure for light or any good standard bracketing settings one should try when doing this? Also what would be the best approach with your strobes (using 2 YS-90).

     

    Thanks in advance

    Paul

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.