1D and iBook prevented travel on El Al (link)
Freelance photographer Matthias Bruggman was prevented from boarding an El Al airlines flight with his EOS 1D and iBook:
The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic
Started by echeng ·
Read-only discussion
Freelance photographer Matthias Bruggman was prevented from boarding an El Al airlines flight with his EOS 1D and iBook:
If there is one thing to say about El Al, they are thorough. In 1991 I flew back from Tel Aviv to New York on El Al. My duffel bag had a broken zipper. When I retrieved the bag in New York the zipper was fixed.
I am surprised that El Al didn't offer to run the 1D and iBook through the CTX5000. That machine should be able to verify that the items don't contain any explosives.
Eric, we're looking forward to having you in Boston again.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.